- – See the top sights of Belgrade on a daytime cruise
- – Learn about the highlights from an English-speaking tour guide
- – Enjoy a drink of your choice
- – Make use of the free WiFi on board
– Enjoy this 90-minute-long sightseeing cruise on the legendary rivers of Belgrade. Sail between the Old and New side of Belgrade on the best boat in the City -The Turtle Boat.
– The Turtle Boat is a tourist attraction in it self. It’s unique shape allows our passingers to experience the loveliness of Belgrade in all weather coditions. It has been in business for over 12 years with over 100.000 satisfied customers. It can comfortably accomodate up to 45 passingers. The management on board will make your experience all the more enjoyable, and make you become a part of our ever-growing comunity of satisfied travellers.
– Board the boat directly in front of the Bella Vista restaurant. Or if don’t wish to be bothered with the confusing navigation, come to our meeting point (Knez Mihailova 35) and be escorted to the Boat. Once on board take a seat and let the journey begin. Have a sip of a drink of your choice. You can choose a glass of champagne, wine, beer, a soft drink, mineral or reguar water along with a complimentary special Serbian rakija and authentic domestic coffee. During the cruise you’ll see the majestic Kalemegdan fortress, the Great War island, admire the municipality of Zemun, see all of the bridges on the Sava river, and so much more. You’ll learn about the main sights from our English-speaking tour guide.
– Once the Cruise comes to it’s end, we’ll make port right where we began and leave you to continue with your exploration refreshed and ready for new adventures.